All items purchased before 12.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank and Public Holidays) will be despatched the same day
We aim to deliver Goods within one to five working days (excluding Bank and Public Holidays) using tracked and signed for services from UK carriers: Norsk Global or MyHermes 3-5 days Standard Tracked, Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (an extra charge is payable for Saturday deliveries) and Norsk Global, TNT (or another carrier) for Next Day (Monday-Friday) deliveries.
Where Next Day delivery has been specified, we aim to deliver Goods within one working day (subject to Our Service Providers general terms & conditions), subject to the following:
- We can only guarantee Next Day deliveries for purchases made Monday to Friday before 2pm.
- Weekend Orders (from 2pm Friday) are processed and despatched on Monday (or Tuesday following a Bank /Public Holiday Monday).
- *Next Day delivery may not be available or may take 1-2 working days to the following areas and/or Post Codes: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles, Orkney & Shetland, Scottish Islands AB, BT, GY, HS1-9, IM, IV1-56, JE, KA27-28, KW1-17, PH19-50, TR12-25, ZE1-3.
- Next Day delivery option for Weekend Orders (from 2pm Friday) are delivered on Tuesday (or Wednesday following a Bank/Public Holiday Monday).
- We will send you a Despatch email stating despatch date and estimated delivery date.
Goods usually take 4-10 days: we use Norsk-Global (www.norsk-global.com) Tracked or Royal Mail International standard tracked or signature services. We reserve the right to select alternative transport or postal services:
- If the parcel cannot be left in a safe place or with a neighbour, the carrier will take it back to the local depot and should leave you a card telling you how you can pick it up.
- If you order anytime over a weekend, we will ship your goods on the following Monday (except on a Bank Holiday Monday).
- We do not deliver on a Bank Holiday so please be aware of any when you order.
- Shipping is automatically calculated by item weight at the checkout page when both the delivery destination and service option is selected.
- The maximum number of items you can purchase per Order is 2; further Orders can be placed as you choose.
- If your Order is delayed by the carrier during transit (for any reason) we will investigate and report back to you to ensure a successful outcome.
- When we deliver Goods, we always use a tracked or signature on delivery service, you will be asked to sign to acknowledge that you have received them.
- From time to time we operate promotional activity that may include free or reduced postage/shipping. Pursuant to Clause 3 and Clause 4, any refund entitlement for Orders processed during a free shipping promotion will not include refund of shipping costs.
- All Orders and Exchanges are subject to stock availability.
- If Goods are faulty, please refer to Clause 4 Returns Policy and contact us, we will investigate with the aim of ensuring a satisfactory remedy.
UK Delivery Charges (Charged by Package Weight)
Free UK Standard Shipping when you spend over £100.00
UK Mainland standard 2-5 working days: £4.95 under 2kg, £6.95 under 4kg
Channel Islands standard 5-7 working days: £7.95 under 2kg, £14.95 under 4kg
UK Outer Zones: Isle of Man, N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles, Orkney & Shetland, Scottish Islands AB, BT, GY, HS1-9, IM, IV1-56, JE, KA27-28, KW1-17, PH19-50, TR12-25, ZE1-3
Some remote UK postal addresses may not be covered by our delivery services due to inaccessibility by carriers or factors beyond our control. If we do deliver to your area, it will be confirmed at Checkout when you enter your Post Code.
UK Next Day* (TNT Monday-Friday): £7.95 under 2kg, £10.95 under 4kg
Orders must be received by 2pm GMT Monday to Friday
An extra charge is payable for guaranteed Saturday delivery
We can only process Next Day delivery Orders for purchases made Monday to Friday before 2pm.
Weekend Orders (from 2pm Friday) are processed and despatched on Monday (or Tuesday following a Bank Holiday Monday).
Next Day delivery option for Weekend Orders (from 2pm Friday) are delivered on Tuesday (or Wednesday following a Bank Holiday Monday).
*Next Day delivery may not be available or may take 1-2 working days to the following areas and/or Post Codes: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, N. Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles, Orkney & Shetland, Scottish Islands AB, BT, GY, HS1-9, IM, IV1-56, JE, KA27-28, KW1-17, PH19-50, TR12-25, ZE1-3
International Tracked Courier Delivery Charges (Charged by Package Weight)
Guide: Typical Order package weight for 1 item is usually under 2kg
Delivery time is subject to carrier's t&c's of service.
SUBSIDISED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES - ITS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO MULTI-BUY!
Europe: Monday to Friday 4-8 days tracked signature delivery
£10 under 2kg, £20 under 3kg, £25 under 4kg
Australia: Standard 3-8 working days: £13 under 2kg, £20 under 3kg, £25 under 4kg
Canada/USA: Standard 8-12 working days £13.00 under 2kg, £20 under 3kg, £25 under 4kg
New Zealand Standard 8-12 working days £13.00 under 2kg, £20 under 3kg. £25 under 4kg
Rest of the World: Standard 8-12 working days £25 under 2kg, £30 under 3kg, £40 under 4kg
Please email us for expedited or heavier weights/rates.
Customs or import duties may be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If these charges are due, they must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over customs or import charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, and delivered to you according to your local standard delivery procedures. If you are not available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver should leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up. You should collect your parcel quickly before it is returned to us in the UK, failure to do so will cause additional shipping charges for the package to be re-shipped back to you.
Deliveries to Australia
We have an excellent record of delivering successfully to our many customers in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA. If there is a delay when your parcel reaches Australia, whether its because you live in a remote area or you were out and missed the delivery, it can usually be found on www.auspost.com (or your National postal website) to ensure a successful delivery.
Gift Card (E-Voucher) purchase: No delivery charge applies as the Gift Card (E-Voucher) is emailed to you, please call or email us to purchase.
Gift Card (E-Voucher) redemption: Normal delivery charge applies for the redeemed Goods.
What if I'm out?
- The courier will try to leave the parcel with a neighbour, they will not leave it in a 'safe' place as we require a signature (unless you have an agreement with your local courier). All the carriers we use should always leave you a missed delivery card so you know how to contact them to rearrange delivery.
- If you live in a gated community or building without direct access to your front door, its not always possible for carriers to leave you a missed delivery card as they may not be able to gain entry to the premises. If this is the case, we advise you to have the Order delivered to your place of work or to someone you know is home more often than not who can take it in. Its easy to add an alternative delivery address at Checkout where there is an option to add a Shipping Address.
Can I collect my order from you?
Unfortunately for health and safety reasons, customers cannot visit our distribution centre to collect their order. We try hard to make delivery convenient for you.
When we send the parcel we send you a despatch email to confirm it is on its way and how to contact us if there is a delivery problem. Please note multiple items and Orders may be sent in one package.
What if my parcel doesn't arrive?
- Make sure you have allowed enough time for delivery, check when you placed your order and count five working days (UK only) from the day after to allow for any minor delays.
- If your parcel is being delivered to any of the above postcodes then allow six working days or longer in severe weather conditions or if you bought it over a Bank Holiday weekend. Bank Holidays do not count as working days.
- Look for the despatch details email we sent you and let us know if its not arrived within the expected time. In the very unlikely event that there is still no sign of your parcel, please email us at email@example.com and we will investigate for you. The sooner we are aware of a problem the easier it is to resolve.