Normal conditions of return apply:
- Return your purchase to us within 14 days by post (see details below) with your Despatch Note as proof of purchase for a refund.
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling (see details below).
- Delivery and return costs are not refundable unless the item is faulty, not what you ordered (our mistake) or not as it appeared online. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift cards purchased online are subject to separate terms and conditions available on request.
Returning Item for a Refund:
Complete the Returns section on your Order and put it in with the item. If you no longer have the Despatch Note, put the following information on a piece of paper and put it in with the item:
- Name, billing address and a contact telephone number
- Email address (the one you use to log on to your account with)
- Order number (you can get this by logging onto your account or from one of our emails)
- Description of the product
Carefully repack the item as securely as possible and send it to:
David Barry Outlet
David Barry Ltd
21 Fowler Road
Hainault Business Park
Note: A Return address label is enclosed with each Order.
Returns are at your own cost. Make sure you obtain a free Proof of Postage or Recorded Delivery receipt from the Post Office or your courier company as we are not responsible for items that are lost in transit or damaged on their way back to us.
If the item is faulty we will give you a refund or exchange the item if possible. Any postage or delivery charges you may have paid will be refunded. If the item is not faulty but has suffered from excessive wear and tear, misuse or malicious damage we will explain to you why we cannot accept the return and will not be able to offer you a refund.
Your refund will normally be processed within 5 working days of receiving your return but it may take longer to appear on your bank or credit card statement. We will refund the cost of the item, but not the postage unless the item was found to be faulty. This does not affect your normal legal rights and is subject to your right of cancellation.
Exchanging an Item:
If you are returning an item for an Exchange to a different size, colour or another style: return details to follow are enclosed with your order.
Your new exchange item will be sent out as soon as we have received and processed your returned item which should be returned following our advice for returning your item/s (enclosed with your order).